<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2772725084449707392?origin\x3dhttp://oo-ling-oo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








YThe Boss


Also known as Unknown, nameless .
Unknown age . Not any older .
Proud to be unknown
Single/In A Relationship .
Simply live in my own dark world
DOB is remembered ;
Once a happy gal... ONCE..;
Officially in Sri Murni

Msn | Friendster | FaceBook | BloSkin
Thursday, July 14, 2011
A broken-heart girl will not wait for him anymore .


aa

我一个人躲在角落哭泣 , 寂寞再次迎接我的到来 ,
YGoodbye @8:41 AM





YDisclaimer

Attention Please
welcome to nameless-sad-life.bs.com♥


Hey peeps .



This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want .
My life ,
its not your right to comment me.
Cause, I love the way I am .
Place your name down .
Your lovely name sure suits you .
So, dont throw your name away .
Tag before leaving .
No spamming .
No Vulgarities .
Spammers wont be entertain-d,
you may choose to leave, but please don't dirty my blog.
you spam, I delete. Thank you.
If you don't like my blog
Either you leave my blog by,
Alt-F4 or click the big cross on the top right.
Or click here to FUCK OFF .
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is copyrighted :D
Enjoy :DD
Please respect it .



Best view using Internet Explorer.



YThose Lovelys

♥I'm exhausted
♥I'm heartbroken
♥I'm sad
♥I'm desperate
♥I'm crying
♥I'm sad
♥I'm cold
♥I'm lonely
♥I'm friendless
♥I'm sick
♥I'm tired
♥I'm through
♥I'm confused
♥I'm unloved by all
♥I'm betrayed
♥I'm unknown
♥I'm broken to pieces
♥My heart feels pain... And my tears are unstoppable...


Sad... but who knows?? Only me...

YDesires

Happy
Smile
More friends
Not feeling cold
Loved by all
Someone will understand me
Lonely no more
Getting smart?
Unknown no more
Everyone will know my birthday

YAbhors


YTime


YThumd Prints

cbox Recommended




YMy History



YRewind


YTh creditors

DON'T TOUCH>:
Designer: MARIANNE
Other[s] : X O X O

<body>